|Terms & Conditions
|Blu Vacation Rentals, LLC
|Thanks for your business and we hope you enjoy your stay in our property!
AGREEMENT TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Please read the following information carefully. The Guest agrees that payment of the rental deposit sum to Blu Vacation Rentals will signify their full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Rental.
PAYMENT: An advance payment of 25% of the total amount is required when making the reservation. The advance payment will be applied toward the rent. Please make payments via credit card or PayPal (contact us for details). The advance payment is not a damage deposit. The BALANCE OF RENT is due 14 days before your arrival date.
CANCELLATIONS – Our cancellation policy is very flexible to accommodate our customers' needs.
- Cancellations made up to 15 days prior to the arrival date will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations made between 14 and 5 days prior to arrival date will have the option to either (1) move the stay up to 1 year from original dates free of charge or (2) be charged the 1st night as cancellation fee and refunded the remainder.
- Cancellations made between 4 days prior to arrival date and arrival date will automatically result in a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the total amount.
SECURITY DAMAGES: The rental amount includes payment for normal cleaning at the end of the rental term. If the condition of the premises requires extra cleaning beyond the norm or the tenant requests extra cleaning services, the tenant shall be responsible for the cost of such cleaning. Damages include but are not limited to loss or damage to rental property, missing items including modems, keys, garage door openers, excess laundry, cleaning and garbage, soiling and damage to linens, towels, carpets; fees imposed for smoking; fees imposed for violating rental agreement or local vacation rental ordinances.
CHECK-IN TIME is after 3:00 pm and checkout is 11:00 am. No Early Check-in's or Late Check-out's during the Peak seasons, i.e. Holidays, Special Events, Spring Break and New Years week. Blu Vacation Rentals will consider early arrivals or late departures during off-season months only with the additional fee of $50 for each. Guests arriving before the 3:00 pm check-in time are not guaranteed that the property will be ready for occupancy and will not be allowed in the rental if housekeeping is still working or if the home is not yet ready for occupancy.
SMOKING: All of our properties are NON SMOKING. Renters may only smoke outside the property and are responsible for disposal of waste in proper receptacles. Violators of this policy are subject to an additional minimum $100 fee.
PETS: Pets are not permitted in rental units under any conditions. Exceptions are subject to an additional minimum $100 fee.
ACCOMMODATIONS: Please understand that Blu Vacation Rentals properties are “self catering” accommodations. Each home comes complete with an equipped kitchen including a refrigerator, freezer, burners, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, cookware, dishes, glasses, utensils, linens and towels. We also provide a start-up supply of toilet paper, paper towels, dish soap, dishwasher detergent, garbage bags, and soaps. Once these items are used, it is the Guest’s responsibility to replenish them. While bath and hand towels are provided, you may want to bring your own beach towels and washcloths, as these are not always supplied in the Property. Guests are encouraged to check with Blu Vacation Rentals about specific items of importance to them prior to booking.
NO DAILY HOUSEKEEPING: Unless specified in the description. Additional maid service can be arranged, in advance for an additional fee ($50-$90 for full cleaning, $20-$50 for linens/towels change). Maid service should be reserved several weeks in advance during peak seasons.
LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE: Tenant is responsible for all damages to the property caused by Tenant, the members of his party, or their guests. Tenant is responsible for ensuring that the property is left upon departure in the same condition and repair as upon arrival. Blu Vacation Rentals will bill the tenant for any and all necessary replacement and repair costs within 45 days of the end of the rental term.
FORCE MAJEURE: There may be circumstances beyond our control, in which the property might not be available for your reservation. Examples of these, but are not limited to, destruction of property, sale of property, water, gas or sewer leaks, fire or any other damage to the property making it inhabitable or potentially inhabitable. In such event of Force Majeure, Blu Vacation Rentals will do their best to make alternative arrangements for the guest whenever possible. If we are unable to do so or if the alternative arrangements are not acceptable to you, then we will refund all monies paid. This will be the full extent of our liability to you and we will not be responsible for any other costs connected with any such cancellation.
HURRICANE POLICY: Blu Vacation Rentals does not offer refunds or reschedule trips due to hurricane activity. If you are concerned about possible interruption, cancellation or delayed travel due to tropical occurrences, you are strongly encouraged to purchase trip insurance at the time of booking. The peak season for tropical activity is August through October.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
Blu Vacation Rentals and/or the Owner do not accept liability for equipment failure and/or services in the Property. In the event of failure of equipment, the Guest must notify Blu Vacation Rentals within 24h, so that Blu Vacation Rentals may elect to rectify the failure.
• Blu Vacation Rentals and/or the Owner do not accept liability for lost or stolen personal property of the Guest from the Property during the rental period. In the event that property of the Guest is lost or stolen, the Guest should advise the appropriate authority first, and then contact Blu Vacation Rentals to report the lost or stolen items.
• Blu Vacation Rentals and/or the Owner accept no liability for personal loss or injury to the Guest during the rental period.
• Games, toys, baby furniture/equipment, strollers, rental cribs are used at guests’ own risk. Young children must be supervised at all times.
• The Guests understand that there is no lifeguard on duty and it is a major condition of this reservation that the use of the rental property and pool is entirely at the guest’s risk. Diving, horseplay or running around the pool area is prohibited; no child in the party or adult non-swimmer will use the pool without adequate adult supervision by a strong swimmer. All guests understand and agree that neither the property owner nor property manager can accept responsibility whatsoever in case of accident or illness whilst on the property.
• Blu Vacation Rentals cannot accept any liability for the failure of public supplies such as water, electricity, BBQ, gas or telephone/internet supplies. Nor for the consequences of the actions or omissions of persons who may supply or control main services, or any action taken in the vicinity of the property reserved, by any authority or persons over which we have is no control. We cannot accept any liability for the air conditioning system, the pool heater or any household appliance breaking down. Urgent steps will be taken for a local engineer to rectify any problem.
• We accept no responsibility of liability for any loss or damage or alteration in the terms of your reservation caused by events beyond our control, including, but not restricted to flight delays or cancellations airport closure, and adverse weather conditions. There will be no credit given for shortened stays due to late arrival or early departure for any reason and no credit given for cancellation due to weather conditions.
• The use of the BBQs is at the Guests own risk and the Blu Vacation Rentals cannot accept any responsibility for injury of any description that may arise from the use of BBQs. Guests take full responsibility for any use of BBQs and the connection of gas bottles, Guests should remember to keep children away from BBQs whether in use or not. It is the responsibility of the Guest to clean any BBQ provided after they have used it. A charge of $50 will be made in the event the BBQ is left unclean.
• All of our rental properties are treated for pest control, either by the condominium association or by a contracted pest control company. Blu Vacation Rentals makes every effort possible to prevent pest control concerns, but is not responsible for discounts due to the presence of pests or in the event of untimely service by pest control companies. Miami Beach is a tropical island and some pests are inherent to the region and climate, making them resilient against professional treatment.
• Any problems regarding your vacation home should be directed to our office. Our phone number is (786) 625-7603. We have normal business hours Monday through Saturday, from 10AM to 6PM.
• Sundays and evenings, we are available for emergencies only, at the following phone number: (541) 574-4081. Please restrict emergency calls to valid problems. If due to the fault of the guests, there could be a service fee applied any time Blu Vacation Rentals is called out to the property.
• Blu Vacation Rentals or its representatives may enter the Property at any time, without notice, for the purpose of protection and/or maintenance of the Property. Whenever possible, Blu Vacation Rentals will provide notice to the Guests prior to such entrance.
RIGHT TO REPAIR: Tenant shall provide prompt, detailed telephonic notice to Blu Vacation Rentals of any damage affecting the property. If such damage is not the result of the action or inaction of Tenant, and if such damage interferes with the use of the premises, Blu Vacation Rentals shall have 36 hours to replace or repair the same without a reduction in Tenant’s rent.
PRIVACY: All credit card information is kept confidential and encrypted to prevent unauthorized charges.
EVENTS AND PARTIES: Normal bookings are for vacation purposes and special permissions must be obtained for functions where the number of people in attendance exceeds 150% of the capacity of the property. In addition, guests should be aware that all properties are private and located in residential areas. Contact Blu Vacation Rentals to discuss your particular event requirements prior to booking. If you are planning to hold an event such as a wedding or any large congregation of people at any of the rentable properties, it must be brought to the attention of Blu Vacation Rentals at the time of booking.
Have a great vacation with Blu Vacation Rentals!
|Blu Vacation Rentals, LLC
5445 collins avenue, suite CU-20
Miami Beach FL 33140